CPI OpenFox and Philadelphia Police Department (PPD) have successfully deployed the OpenFox Criminal History Application (CHA) including CPI’s Internet Records Access Portal product (iRAP) for agency background check tracking. The project replaced the legacy Philadelphia Criminal History database and user applications that served the PPD and the city of Philadelphia. PPD is now the eleventh (11th) CPI customer to implement OpenFox Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for their OpenFox applications.
The scope of this project included replacing the current PPD CCH Database (DB) and end-user Graphical User Interface (GUI). CPI added the OpenFox Gateway for transaction processing to and from the CCH system, the OpenFox Archive (ARC) system for logging and auditing transactions through the Gateway, and the OpenFox Internet Records Access Portal (iRAP) for agency background check tracking.
Just a few of the many components of the project included:
- Hardware sizing and configurations
- CCH database schema, data model, and tables
- CCH data mapping and data conversion
- CCH Application Admin Client
- CCH message key and routing configurations
- CCH Reporting Database
- iRAP web portal for managing agency background check tracking
- OpenFox Archive
- Best-of-class system monitoring and support via the CPI Data Center as part of the OpenFox Software as a Service Model
This is CPI’s twelfth (12) state-level Computerized Criminal History deployment.
The OpenFox Criminal History Application is organized around a central repository that manages all the personal and identification data as well as the creation, maintenance, and dissemination of criminal history information including Arrest Events, Prosecutor Data, Dispositions, and Custody Data.