When Mea: Connexus was originally designed, the objective was to create a remote video interview platform that would reduce the length of investigations whilst increasing confidence in the evidential material. To ensure that teams of investigators can transition from physical to virtual meetings, we integrated features that would benefit the investigators, staff, and end users. So, whether you are already a user, trying out the software, or just interested in learning more, our team has compiled a list of our favorite features of the secure video interview platform.
Designed for remote investigation, Mea: Connexus securely archives your meetings, is recordable and retrievable 24/7, and requires no complex installation. Firstly, we will delve into the features that apply specifically to the hosts of interviews, then explore the features that impact the end users.
Features for the Interviewers and Staff:
- A digital two-way mirror to the interview. Send a personalized URL of the video meeting to observers who want to remain hidden from other participants. In the meeting, you can talk with the silent observer through the secure chat without notifying the other participants on the call.
- Recognising that investigations are largely undertaken by groups of individuals, Mea: Connexus allows organizations to create groups of users that replicate their organizational structure. Group members can collaborate on the review and annotation of video interviews.
- Mea: Connexus uses Blockchain technology to preserve the evidential integrity of your video meetings. For every meeting you host, we create a unique SHA-256 encryption number which you can then validate using our Blockchain validator.
- Real-time speech-to-text transcription is immediately available at the end of the interview. The transcripts include the names of participants, what they said, and when it was said in chronological order.
- Bookmark and annotate key points during or after the interview. Hosts of the meeting will have a bookmark icon on their taskbar which, when pressed, will timestamp that point in the interview and allow the host to annotate the bookmark. In addition, the host or silent observer(s) can create bookmarks by using a keyboard shortcut (spacebar) to keep their attention on the interview.
1TB of Storage
- 1TB of secure cloud storage as standard equates to over 1000 hours of interviewing. If necessary, additional terabytes of storage can be bought per annum.
- Mandatory recording of up to 15 participants with screen sharing. Include and invite all relevant parties to the video meeting with a personalized URL for that specific meeting.
Features for Interviewees:
High-Quality Audio and Video
- First impressions are important, so we provide users with the highest quality audio and video possible to create an environment comparable to in-person meetings using remote technology.
- Use Mea: Connexus on many devices, from smartphones to tablets to computers.
- No software needs to be downloaded when launching and using Mea: Connexus. Instead, use your favorite browser. This includes Google Chrome, MS Edge, and Safari.
- When the host sends you a link to a meeting on Mea: Connexus, simply click on the URL and enter your name to enter the meeting.
Change Camera and Microphone with Ease
- Have issues with the inbuilt microphone or webcam? Switch to other video or sound inputs using the settings icon on the taskbar during or before the meeting.
- Send instant messages to participants of the video call. Either message every participant or send a discreet message to a specific user on the call. As mentioned previously, silent observers can converse privately with the meeting’s host without alerting other call members.
- Combined with secure chat, the ability to share media in the video call chat. Send documents, photos, or other content that might be pertinent to the meeting without sharing media through email or another messaging application.
Mea: Connexus – The Video Interview Platform for Security and Integrity
Traditional, in-person investigations can be costly and burdensome for the investigator, staff, and interviewee. They are likely to be inconvenient, and if the meetings are hosted in the interviewee’s home, they can be intrusive.
By using Mea: Connexus, there will be no misinterpretations or discrepancies in the meeting’s content. Alongside mandatory video recordings, which can be accessed after the meeting, the meeting can be verified to ensure no changes have been made to the data using our Blockchain validator.
Struggling to organize and schedule participants to attend a physical meeting? With Mea: Connexus, you can invite users from across the globe, saving you travel and fleet costs, and have a digital record of the meeting and everything said.
Start a free trial of Mea: Connexus today by contacting us via email@example.com